1. Conductivity – It satisfies the electric resistance of UL 779&NFPA 99.
Surface electric resistance:104-106Ω
Static decay time:5.000lts to zero 0.25sec.
2. Durability – Excellent anti-wear, and anti-chemical properties.
3. Uniform gauge and color maintenance
4. Anti-load property – There is no problem with machine movement, carrier vehicles or beds.
5. Permanent conductivity – Conductive materials is distributed evenly in entire so that it has permanent conductivity.
Conductive tile (installation method)
Proper supplementary materials shall be used for conductive tile installations. The function of electric conduction may be demonstrated only by exact methods of a skilled contractor.
1. Arrangement and preparation of floor. Dry condition without contaminants.
2. Drawing of tile construction line on floor with chalk line.
3. Drawing of construction line of copper tape.
4. Application of adhesive (drying time 10-20 minutes after application of electro conductive adhesibe). Use special adhesive only!
5. Installation of copper tape
(1) Install so that it will be crossed at center of tile.
(2) Leave allowance of about 12” for copper tape at the place to be grounded.
6. Installation of tile
(1) Select start point of tile construction after adhesive dries. (2) Install from center of chalk lines.
7. Welding of tile connection part
(1) Route V shape groove of about 1/2 times the thickness of tile along tile seam after adhesive harden sufficiently to hold tile in place..
(2) Perform welding with welding machine using PVC welding rod of 3.5 mm diameter.
(3) Level the projecting part of welded part with chisel knife so that it may be level to tilesurface.
8. Grounding: Do grounding by connecting ground wire (copper tape) to grounding point if installation of tile is complete.
1. Remove detergent component completely after cleaning using neutral high quality detergent after removing dust for general cleaning. Rinse at least twice, more if necessary, with clear fresh pure water.
2. Clean contaminated parts carefully with mild detergent.
3. Do not use wax. If necessary, use polisher.
1. Manufacturing, assembling and inspection factory of semi-conductor company
2. Clean room, computer room
3. Producting, assembling, laboratory, and test place of electronic product
4. Operation room of hospital
5. Place to handle explosives and flammable gas
6. Access floor
7. Telecommunication corporation (electronic switching room, etc.) (finishing material of conduction room)
1. Copper tape 0.025T×20mmw
2. Electro conductive adhesive: 104-106\.
3. 3.5mm diameter for PVC welding